Re: Collection Days.
Isle of Wight Auctions aim to do everything we can to minimise the risk of infection for all of our customers. Therefore, following Government Covid 19 guidelines, routines are in place for our collection days.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid 19 please do not attend. If possible arrange for someone else to collect for you. If you have no other options for collection, in this instance, please do contact us and we will endeavour to assist.
- All winning bidders will now be given a time slot to arrive at the collection address. Please adhere to the time shown on your invoice and limit collection to one person only.
- It is mandatory to wear a face covering and maintain a 2m distance at all times.
- If possible, we would also reccommend wearing gloves when collecting your items. If you do not wish to do this we will have hand sanitiser gel available to use.
- Isle of Wight Auctions will also be implementing a pay in advance system through our website. This eliminates the need for cash to be handled on the day. All details will be on your invoice.