Re: Collection Days.
Isle of Wight Auctions aim to do everything we can to minimise the risk of infection for all of our customers. Therefore, following Government Covid 19 guidelines, routines are in place for our collection days.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid 19 please do not attend. If possible arrange for someone else to collect for you. If you have no other options for collection, in this instance, please do contact us and we will endeavour to assist.
- All winning bidders will be given a time slot to arrive at the collection address. Please adhere to the time shown on your invoice and limit collection to one person only. Collection will be organised in an outside environment at each collection venue.
- It is mandatory to wear a face covering and maintain a 2m distance at all times.
- If possible, we would also reccommend wearing gloves when collecting your items. If you do not wish to do this we will have hand sanitiser gel available to use.
- Payment is made through BACS; if you are unable t0 pay through online banking and would like to pay in cash, please put the correct amount in an envelope to bring with you on collection day. This eliminates the need for change to be handled on the day. All details will be on your invoice.